What is Before & After Session Care?
Before & After Session Care is offered to families requiring care between 7.30am and 4.30pm before and/or after their child’s Montessori pre-school program.
The Before & After Session Care Program
The Before & After Session Care Program at Hills Montessori follows the Montessori Approach. It offers children the opportunity to participate in activities that build on their learnings in class.
Some of the activities include:
- Art activities: such as painting, collage, colouring or drawing.
- Construction activities: which may include mobilo, lego, blocks or playdough.
- Dramatic play experiences: these are very popular and a great way to develop the children’s social skills. The most popular dramatic play experiences are playing families, shops, hairdressers, doctors and teachers.
- Quiet activities: books, puzzles and cushions are always available for children who would like some quiet time.
Benefits of Before & After Session Care
- Fun arts/craft activities
- Developing social skills
- Quality care in familiar environment
- Preparing for school hours or Extended Day
Enrolment and Fees
To enrol your child in Before & After Session Care please click here.
For our schedule of fees please click here.